Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Pay it Forward

Pin It

I got this from Laura in a Tangle. The basic premise is that you send a handmade gift to three people and they in turn send a handmade gift to three more people. Great idea don't you think?




So, the first three people who respond to this post, let me know your email address - or at least have it linked to your profile. I will send you a handmade gift from yours truly. When I email you for your address, let me know if there are any colors that are your favorite, or if there is a specific color that you can't abide by.

In return, you will blog about Pay It Forward 2011. Then send a handmade gift to the first three people who comment on your blog post. It doesn't have to be sewn. It can be drawn, or knitted, or hooked, or whatever, as long as it is handmade. You can take your time to do it - you have 365 days to complete it.

Don't forget, if you are one of the first three to respond to this post that you might not get your gift immediately. I also have 365 days to complete it. Ooooh, the suspense of not knowing when something will come in the mail. Delicious.

I promise it won't be a soap bag. It will be something else that is pretty.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...